Sunday 23 October 2011

Impossible to sleep without sleeping pill.

I tried to sleep without sleeping pill last Friday night.

The result was very bad.  I could not sleep until 6 o'clock a.m. when I gave up to sleep without sleeping pill.

I took sleeping pill and could sleep until 10 o'clock a.m..

I am disappointed at the result.

I wanted to believe that I was getting well gradually.

However I never give up to recover from this blessed disease.

By the way, I went to Donguri-An to eat hand made buckwheat noodles yesterday.

It was always tasty for me.

Buckwheat noodles will be held on the middle of November.


Donguri-An:どんぐり庵 (手打ち蕎麦の店)

buckwheet noodles:蕎麦

1 comment:

  1. Is there any good Chinese herbal medicine which fix underlying cause? I was fixed the sleeplessness when I changed the job. Good environment might be the best medicine.
    By the way, I've not eaten buckwheet noodles in these months. I remember the noodle restaurant which we went after we climbed Mt. Yari-gatake.

    underlying cause:根源

    ReplyDelete