Sunday 6 November 2011

Obstinate Cold

I have not yet recoverd from a obstinate cold as of  today.

I recognise  that my immune system has been weak since I suffered from depression .

Today I feel very bad . 

 I could not go out anywhere in this week end.

Throwing away many things in my room is only what I did  today.

Those things are no longer  necessary for me , such as  old clothes , a  portable MD player , a digital media

player , magazines and so on.

However I could not trow away  books  , even if  those are not necessary for me now.

Because reading has been  one of my  favorites.

I  hesitated to do it  .

Anyway  I should sleep early tonight.


obstinate:しつこい

immune: 免疫
  

1 comment:

  1. Walking will make you healthy and powerful. I expect you to be powerful climber until the summer.

    ReplyDelete