Sunday 4 December 2011

Boat licence

Yesterday I went to a hospital .
Because I had  not yet recovered from a cold .

I took some inspection and diagnosis.

Anyway I got some medicine including antibiotics  .



Today I have renewed boat licence.

Now I have a boat licence categorised class 2.

In the near future I will get a boat licence categorised class 1.

And in this evening I watched a DVD movie  Shawshank .

The movie is my friend's favorite movie.

My impression is that the movie is not bad , however  it is also not so good.

Totally it might be a good movie.

2 comments:

  1. I'm worried that you have a cold for a long while. I think you should have a rest enough.
    By the way, are you continuing to ride a boat?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your kind worry for me.

    I sometimes go sailing .

    ReplyDelete