Wednesday 19 September 2012

Blogger New Interface

The new interface have been adapted automatically.

And it did not work well on  IE .

So I reluctantly had to change the browser from IE to Google Chrome.

The new interface might work well on Google Chrome.

I suspect that such a poor situation was caused due to a trick by Google.

Anyway I bought a board game called "Scrabble" from Amazon. com .

It is an interesting game to play for learning English words.

My English teacher introduced the remarkable game to me.

My concern is just only one that  I have no player with me ...... .

2 comments:

  1. I heard that IE have data program and many trouble was happening all over the world.
    As I'm fun of Google, I'm using Chrome, Blogger and G mail, etc for many years. And they have a good relationship. For example, when you comment in my blog, it always be informed to my mail.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your useful information.

    I will do use Google instead of Internet Explorer.

    ReplyDelete