Sunday 16 September 2012

Buckwheat noodles

Today I went to Dongri-an in Toyohira town  in order to eat buckwheat noodles.

The restaurant was full of customers, so we had to wait for more than 30 minutes.

And I was  very disappointed about the taste.

Though it used to be so good ,  I felt so bad about it today.

In my diagnosis , too many people went to the restaurant so that the responsible staff could not cook buckwheat noodles as always  ( such as inadequate boiling time ).

Anyway I really confirmed that I should not have gone to the  restaurant on Sunday.


1 comment:

  1. If it was too busy, he should made guests waiting.
    So, I guess there are another reason why the bad taste. The owner must be overconfident. You always says that cook's overconfidence is baddest. Mr. Yamaoka said so, too.
    I hope the owner reset himself.

    reset oneself:初心に帰る

    ReplyDelete